My overview of hardware design, from analog components and digital design to machine organization and architecture.
- Numerical Analysis
Explanation of classical numerical techniques (zero finding, interpolation, integration and differentiation) through modern scientific computing algorithms (Choeleski factorization, Householder Reflectors, Krylov Spaces).
- Estimation and Imaging
Covers estimation, filtering (including Kalman Filtering), and imaging.
- Robotics and Control
Covers robotics, transforms, control theory, estimation and filtering (including Kalman Filtering)
- Engineering Design
Covers the design process, from getting a job to quality design techniques, and financial considerations to engineering reports.
- Essential Math
A lot of people have mentioned to me that they don't recall the mathematical fundamentals of engineering, and have not seen limits or even proofs of many of the basic results. This is my attempt to remedy it.
By popular demand, here are my thoughts on how to write a resume, get a job, keep a job, buy a home, save money, and be a good person. I mention a finance spreadsheet, which you are free to customize in the text.
- Tom S. Lee's Convolution Overview
- Tom S. Lee's Image Processing Overview
- Elias Chibli's Depth in Image Overview
- Hawaii International Conference on Computer Science
- International Conference on Computer Science and its Applications
- Adobe Acrobat, a free reader is available.
- power point slideshow for mac (doesn't require power point)
- power point slideshow for pc (doesn't require power point)
- power point for mac
- power point for pc
- Post Script
- Compressed Post Script